Freestanding Ultrathin Metallic Nanosheets: Materials, Synthesis, and Applications
Cited 33 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Freestanding Ultrathin Metallic Nanosheets: Materials, Synthesis, and Applications
- Ling, T; Wang, JJ; Zhang, H; Song, ST; Zhou, YZ; Jiong Zhao; Du, XW
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.36, pp.5396 - 5402
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- Freestanding ultrathin metallic nanosheets (FUMNSs) with atomic thickness attract extensive attention because they display remarkable advantages over their bulk counterparts by virtue of their large specific area, high aspect ratio, and unsaturated surface coordination. The state of the art of research on FUMNSs is reviewed here, wherein the important progress from the aspects of material category, synthetic strategy, and practical application are introduced, and it is demonstrated that FUMNSs will play an important role in the fields of optoelectrics, catalysis, and magnetism. © 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Appears in Collections:
- Center for Integrated Nanostructure Physics(나노구조물리 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.