Simple, green, and clean removal of a poly(methyl methacrylate) film on chemical vapor deposited graphene
Cited 15 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Simple, green, and clean removal of a poly(methyl methacrylate) film on chemical vapor deposited graphene
- J-H. Park; Jung, W.; D. Cho; Seo, J-T.; Moon, Y.; Woo, S. H.; Changgu Lee; Park, C-Y.; Joung Real Ahn
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.103, no.17, pp.171609 -
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- The clean removal of a poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) film on graphene has been an essential part of the process of transferring chemical vapor deposited graphene to a specific substrate, influencing the quality of the transferred graphene. Here we demonstrate that the clean removal of PMMA can be achieved by a single heat-treatment process without the chemical treatment that was adopted in other methods of PMMA removal. The cleanness of the transferred graphene was confirmed by four-point probe measurements, synchrotron radiation x-ray photoemission spectroscopy, optical images, and Raman spectroscopy. © 2013 AIP Publishing LLC.
Appears in Collections:
- Center for Integrated Nanostructure Physics(나노구조물리 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.