QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT, SUPERSYMMETRY, AND THE GENERALIZED YANG-BAXTER EQUATION
Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
- QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT, SUPERSYMMETRY, AND THE GENERALIZED YANG-BAXTER EQUATION
- PRAMOD PADMANABHAN; FUMIHIKO SUGINO; DIEGO TRANCANELLI
- QUANTUM INFORMATION & COMPUTATION, v.20, no.1-2, pp.37 - 64
- RINTON PRESS, INC
- Entangled states, such as the Bell and GHZ states, are generated from separable states using matrices known to satisfy the Yang-Baxter equation and its generalization. This remarkable fact hints at the possibility of using braiding operators as quantum entanglers, and is part of a larger speculated connection between topological and quantum entanglement. We push the analysis of this connection forward, by showing that super-symmetry algebras can be used to construct large families of solutions of the spectral parameter-dependent generalized Yang-Baxter equation. We present a number of explicit examples and outline a general algorithm for arbitrary numbers of qubits. The operators we obtain produce, in turn, all the entangled states in a multi-qubit system classified by the Stochastic Local Operations and Classical Communication protocol introduced in quantum information theory. c Rinton Press
Appears in Collections:
- Center for Fundamental Theory(순수물리이론 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
Center for Theoretical Physics of Complex Systems(복잡계 이론물리 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT, SUPERSYMMETRY, AND THE GENERALIZED YANG-BAXTER EQUATION_수기노.pdfDownload
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.