Large-Area, Freestanding MOF Films of Planar, Curvilinear, or Micropatterned Topographies
Cited 8 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Large-Area, Freestanding MOF Films of Planar, Curvilinear, or Micropatterned Topographies
- Seok Min Yoon; Jun Heuk Park; Bartosz A. Grzybowski
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.56, no.1, pp.127 - 132
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- Freestanding MOF films up to six-inches across and replicating various surface (micro) patterns are prepared via a templated growth method. When grown on copper supports, these films have preferred orientation of the constituent crystallites, translating into markedly different wetting properties of the film's two surfaces (water-pinning vs. water repellant). In addition, the films exhibit differential sorption of various organic solvents, can recover oil spills from seawater, and can also act as active layers of chemical sensors
ⓒ 2017 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Appears in Collections:
- Center for Soft and Living Matter(첨단연성물질 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
Large-Area, Freestanding MOF Films of Planar, Curvilinear, or Micropatterned Topographies.pdfDownload
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.