Fully flexible, lightweight, high performance all-solid-state supercapacitor based on 3-Dimensional-graphene/graphite-paper
Highly Cited Paper
Cited 46 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Fully flexible, lightweight, high performance all-solid-state supercapacitor based on 3-Dimensional-graphene/graphite-paper
- Ananthakumar Ramadoss; Ki-Yong Yoon; Myung-Jun Kwak; Sun-I. Kim; Seung-Tak Ryu; Ji-Hyun Jang
- JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, v.337, no., pp.159 - 165
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- Realization of a highly flexible, lightweight, and high performance flexible supercapacitor was achieved using three-dimensional graphene on flexible graphite-paper. A simple and fast self-assembly approach was utilized for the uniform deposition of chemical vapor deposition (CVD)-grown high quality 3D-graphene powders on a flexible graphite-paper substrate. The fabricated paper-based symmetric supercapacitor exhibited a maximum capacitance of 260 F g−1 (15.6 mF cm−2) in a three electrode system, 80 F g−1 (11.1 mF cm−2) in a full cell, high capacitance retention and a high energy density of 8.8 Wh kg−1 (1.24 μWh cm−2) at a power density of 178.5 W kg−1 (24.5 μW cm−2). The flexible supercapacitor maintained its supercapacitor performance well, even under bent, rolled, or twisted conditions, signifying the excellent flexibility of the fabricated device. Our straightforward approach to the fabrication of highly flexible and lightweight supercapacitors offers new design opportunities for flexible/wearable electronics and miniaturized device applications that require energy storage units that meet the demands of the multifarious applications. © 2016 Elsevier B.V.
Appears in Collections:
- Center for Multidimensional Carbon Materials(다차원 탄소재료 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.