Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric 1,4-Addition of α,β-Unsaturated Imino Esters Using Chiral Bicyclic Bridgehead Phosphoramidite Ligands
Cited 21 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric 1,4-Addition of α,β-Unsaturated Imino Esters Using Chiral Bicyclic Bridgehead Phosphoramidite Ligands
- Lee A.; Hyunwoo Kim
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.137, no.35, pp.11250 - 11253
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- A chiral bicyclic bridgehead phosphoramidite (briphos) prepared from 1-aminoindane is a highly efficient and selective ligand for rhodium(I)-catalyzed asymmetric 1,4-addition of arylboronic acids to α,β-unsaturated N,N-dimethyl-sulfamoyl imino esters at ambient temperature. This transformation provides a new class of chiral (Z)-γ,γ-diaryl-α,β-dehydroamino esters with excellent yield and enantioselectivity. © 2015 American Chemical Society
Appears in Collections:
- Center for Nanomaterials and Chemical Reactions(나노물질 및 화학반응 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
JACS_2015, 137 (35), pp 11250–11253.pdfDownload
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.