Universal sulfide-assisted synthesis of M-Ag heterodimers (M = Pd, Au, Pt) as efficient platforms for fabricating metal-semiconductor heteronanostructures
Cited 18 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Universal sulfide-assisted synthesis of M-Ag heterodimers (M = Pd, Au, Pt) as efficient platforms for fabricating metal-semiconductor heteronanostructures
- Su-Un Lee; Jong Wook Hong; Sang-Il Choi; Sang Woo Han
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.136, no.14, pp.5221 - 5224
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- We report a universal sulfide-assisted synthesis strategy to prepare dumbbell-like M-Ag heterodimers (M = Pd, Au, Pt). Sulfide ions can give fine control over the reaction kinetics of Ag precursors, resulting in the anisotropic overgrowth of Ag to realize the dumbbell-like heterodimers irrespective of the surface facets or components of the M domain. The M-Ag heterodimers were facilely transformed to M-Ag2S heterodimers via a simple sulfidation reaction. This study provides a versatile approach to realizing not only metal-metal heterodimers but also semiconductor-metal heterodimers and will pave the way for designing heteronanostructures with unprecedented morphologies and functions. © 2014 American Chemical Society.
Appears in Collections:
- Center for Nanomaterials and Chemical Reactions(나노물질 및 화학반응 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.