Copper-Catalyzed Direct Synthesis of 1,2,4-Oxadiazoles from Amides and Organic Nitriles by Oxidative N-O Bond Formation
Cited 13 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Copper-Catalyzed Direct Synthesis of 1,2,4-Oxadiazoles from Amides and Organic Nitriles by Oxidative N-O Bond Formation
- Malleswara Rao Kuram; Woo Gyum Kim; Kyungjae Myung; Sung You Hong
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.2016, no.3, pp.438 - 442
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- Herein, we report the first Cu-catalyzed one-step method for the synthesis of 1,2,4-oxadiazoles from stable, less toxic, and readily available amides and organic nitriles by a rare oxidative N-O bond formation using O-2 as sole oxidant. This method has a broad substrate scope and a good tolerance for diverse functional groups. Moreover, the synthetic utility of this method is highlighted by the synthesis of biologically active 3,5-disubstituted derivatives. © 2016 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Appears in Collections:
- Center for Genomic Integrity(유전체 항상성 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.