One-Pot Synthesis of Multifunctional Au@Graphene Oxide Nanocolloid Core@Shell Nanoparticles for Raman Bioimaging, Photothermal, and Photodynamic Therapy
Cited 43 time in
Cited 0 time in
- One-Pot Synthesis of Multifunctional Au@Graphene Oxide Nanocolloid Core@Shell Nanoparticles for Raman Bioimaging, Photothermal, and Photodynamic Therapy
- Young-Kwan Kim; Hee-Kyung Na; Seongchan Kim; Hongje Jang; Sung-Jin Chang; Dal-Hee Min
- SMALL, v.11, no.21, pp.2527 - 2535
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- The paper reports a facile one-pot synthesis of core@shell nanoparticles (NPs) composed of Au core and graphene oxide nanocolloid (GON) shell. Unique properties of Au NPs and GON can be incorporated into a single nanohybrid structure to provide desirable functions for theranosis such as localized surface plasmon resonance, Raman scattering, amphiphilic surface, and photothermal conversion. Synthesis of Au@GON NPs is achieved by simple one-pot reaction in aqueous phase utilizing GON as a reducing and stabilizing agent without any additional reducing agent. The zinc phthalocyanine, a photosensitizer, loaded Au@GON NPs show excellent multifunctional properties for combinational treatment of photothermal and photodynamic therapy in addition to Raman bioimaging with low cytotoxicity
Appears in Collections:
- Center for RNA Research(RNA 연구단) > Journal Papers (저널논문)
- Files in This Item:
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.