Method of Computing First-, Second-, and Third-Order Transfer Coefficients for Arbitrary Fields
Cited 1 time in
Cited 0 time in
- Method of Computing First-, Second-, and Third-Order Transfer Coefficients for Arbitrary Fields
- M Yoon; D S Robin
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NUCLEAR SCIENCE, v.60, no.5, pp.3837 - 3842
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- For given arbitrary electromagnetic fields, an analytical
method to obtain transfer coefficients up to the third order in
phase-space coordinates is described in this paper. The method is
based on numerical tracking of a number of representative particles
followed by the least-square minimization. The result is applied
to an arbitrary beamline consisting of linear and nonlinear
beam-optical elements and favorably compared with the numerical
particle tracking. Transfer coefficients obtained with our method
are also compared with those obtained from an existing computer
Index Terms—Beam optics, third-order map, transfer matrix.
Appears in Collections:
- HiddenCommunity > Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
Method of Computing First-, Second-, and Third-Order(윤무현).pdfDownload
- Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.